Data Privacy Notice
What information does LanganBach Services collect?
In order to conduct business with you, LanganBach collects and processes a range of information. For example:
- When you register with the LanganBach Services web site we ask you for information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- Over the course of our business relationship we may ask you
- Who you are employed by;
- Details relating to your qualifications;
- Bank details to issue payments
As well as our website, we collect information in a number of ways through forms completed by you, email correspondence or general enquiries by phone, fax or a face to face meetings together.
Where is the information stored?
Data is stored on our computer system and other IT systems, e.g. email system.
Who has access to the data?
All data is shared internally. Data may also be shared with third parties through business transactions. Data in this instance will be protected through confidentiality agreements (NDA’s).
As part of our Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015) we have controls in place to ensure that all data is protected at all times. All staff are fully trained to protect data from accidental disclosure, deletion or misuse.
How long does LanganBach Services keep data?
LanganBach holds your personal data until you request its removal from our systems. If a request is made we will act upon it immediately, mindful of our legal and statutory obligations.
You rights under Data Protection Laws.
- Right to be informed. ( Article 13 & 14 of the GDPR)
- Right of access information ( Article 15 of the GDPR)
- Right to rectification. ( Articles 16 & 19 of the GDPR)
- Right to erasure ( Articles 17 & 19 of GDPR)
- Right to data portability ( Article 20 of the GDPR)
- Right to object to processing of personal data ( Article 21 of the GDPR)
- Right of restriction ( Article 18 of the GDPR)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling ( Article 22 of the GDPR)
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact Geraldine Langan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.